Victoria Falls in Zambia And Chobe NP
Welcome to Zambia! This tour gives you the opportunity to experience one of the natural wonders of the world, the mighty Victoria Falls in Livingstone. You will also have the chance of taking a full day trip in Botswana’s wildlife sanctuary, the Chobe National Park. Don’t miss this chance! Pack your bags and satiate your wanderlust!
- Guided Victoria Falls tour – Zambia One of World’s Seven Natural Wonders
- Full day Chobe National Park trip (Boat Safari & 4×4 Open Safari Vehicles with Lunch included
- Zambezi River Sunset Cruise & Helicopter Flight
|Victoria Falls & Chobe National Park
|All year round
- 3 Nights River Facing Accommodation
- All Daily Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Sunset Boat Cruise (River Boat Cruise)
- Chobe National Park, Botswana Day Trip
- 15 minutes Helicopter Flight
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour – Zambia Side
- Return Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge to Livingstone International Airport Road Transfer
- Visa Fees
- All Flights
- Travel Insurance (Travel & Medical Insurance)
- Drinks from the bar
- Optional or Extra Activities
On arrival at Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (LVI) in Livingstone you will meet and greet the representative who will assist you with luggage and transfer you to Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge, where you will stay for three nights which will give you an unforgettable Zambian safari experience.
Check and you will have lunch depending on your arrival time and relax.
After breakfast, you will be picked up for a full day Chobe trip.
You will arrive at the border and you will be taken to where you will start your boat cruise on the Chobe River in Chobe National Park.
At noon you will have lunch and then continue with the game drive, using a 4×4 safari vehicle and return to the lodge around 6 p.m., almost in time for dinner and bedtime.
After breakfast, you will be picked up for a guided Victoria Falls tour on Zambia side and exploring this natural wonder you will then return to the lodge for lunch break and relaxation time.
Later in the afternoon around 4 p.m., you will go out for a sunset boat cruise on the Zambezi River, enjoy some complementary drinks and snacks while having a beautiful view of the sun going down and some fantastic wildlife such as elephants, hippos, crocodiles, and lots of birds. Later you will return to the lodge almost in time for dinner, then bed time
After breakfast, the driver will transfer you to Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (LVI), depending on your flight time.
Note: If your flight is later in the afternoon, you can relax and enjoy some of the lodge’s facilities or try other optional activities.