Best of South Luangwa Luxury Safari
This itinerary includes a visit to one of Africa’s most important wildlife hotspots best known for its high density of leopards. You will also have the opportunity to go on a night drive focused on nocturnal animals, which is a one-of-a-kind experience. Take a walking safari in Africa’s top safari destination to get closer to nature with some of the most knowledgeable and best guides.
- Make memories that will last a lifetime
- Zambia’s premier wildlife National Park, home to a diverse range of animals and Birds
- In the solitude of a true wilderness, an extraordinary day and night Wildlife Safari awaits you
- Legendary Luangwa walking safari with one of the best and most knowledgeable guides
||South Luangwa National Park
|Tour Starts From
|Tours Ends In
||All year round
- Three nights En-suite Chalet Accommodation
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Tea/Coffee and Three Course Dinner)
- Two game viewing activities per day (Walking Safari, Day & Night game drive safaris)
- Laundry and Wi-Fi Services
- 16% government VAT taxes and service charge
- National Park Entry Fees and All Levies
- Two -Way Mfuwe Airport Transfers
- Return Domestic Flights (Lusaka – Mfuwe – Lusaka)
- International & Regional Flights
- Visa Fees and Insurance (Travel & Medical Insurance)
- Drinks from the Bar
- Optional Excursions
- Gratuities – not mandatory
- Anything of personal nature
When you arrive at Lusaka’s Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (LUN), You will be met by our representative who will assist you with the luggage then check-in onto the local flight to Mfuwe in South Luangwa.
Upon arrival at Mfuwe Airport, you will be greeted by a guide from Mfuwe lodge then transfer to Mfuwe Lodge, a 45-minute drive through the Mfuwe settlement area, where you will stop at the park's main gate entrance, where you will spend the first three nights of your unforgettable Zambian safari.
Check-in and you will have the rest of the evening at leisure, then dinner and bedtime.
You will have two full days of exploring South Luangwa National Park, you will begin with your breakfast followed by a morning game drive or walking safari, before returning for brunch and some free time.
Later in the Afternoon tea/coffee is served, followed by an afternoon/night game drive that starts with the afternoon and transitions into a night safari in searching of nocturnal animals such as the elusive Leopard, before returning to the lodge for dinner and bedtime.
Today you will have some breakfast in the morning, and depending on your flight time to Lusaka, you will either do a morning activity or be transferred to Mfuwe airport in time for your local flight to Lusaka.